Discover the entertainment program offered at the Saint-Paul Pond National Nature Reserve during the month of April !
On foot or by bike, with family or friends, in visit or in workshop, there are still at the Saint-Paul Pond, a way to bond with nature.
Among the activities offered throughout the month of April (Wednesdays and Saturdays), you can find ...
- Guided walking tours
- Savanna's fishponds
- The submangrove forest
- The dike loop
- Immersion in wet meadows
- Guided bike tours
- Cycling on the Tour des Roches
- Workshops for 7-12 years
- Investigation of the flora of the fishponds
- Dragonflies and damselflies
Important : Health safety instructions to be observed in order to participate in the activities, wearing a mask is compulsory.
The physical distance of 2 meters should be maintained between each person.
The facilitator will speak far from another group of people, by not obstructing the circulation of passers-by.
In general, follow the instructions given by the facilitator..
- Unless special mention, animations are reserved for individuals. They are chargeable and reservations are recommended and / or compulsory.
- For group visits, please call 0262 80 23 00.
Your participation in one of our activities contributes to the management of the site of l’Pond of Saint-Paul - National Nature Reserve and Wetland of International Importance.
To inform you and reserve your seats, contact the Maison de la Réserve / RNNESP agency located at 50 rue Anatole Hugot in Savanna (St.Paul) : 0262 80 23 00 | email@example.com | www.reserve-etangsaintpaul.fr | Facebook @reservetangsaintpaul (in private message)
New : Discover the Saint-Paul pond by electric bike
- Fancy a walk in complete freedom in the Saint-Paul pond and its surroundings? Rent an electric bike.
- Three sizes of bikes will be rented (S, M and L) on the usual opening hours to the public, from Tuesday to Saturday.
- Bikes are provided with a roadbook, a helmet, a vest and an anti-theft device, to freely enjoy the largest coastal wetland in the Mascarenes.
- Discover our territory in a gentle mode of travel ! Good for the environment and good for your health ?
► Info and reservation : call him 0262 80 23 00 or send a mp on the Facebook page Étang de Saint-Paul National Nature Reserve Ramsar International Site
Photos Pierre Marchal